Hey guys, welcome back again! Since mother’s day is coming up we thought we should share some of gift ideas with you. We know how hard it can be to find the perfect gift for your mom, especially when they have everything lol. But there’s a few things a woman can never have enough of …
- Shoes: If you are anything like me or my mom then you can never go wrong with shoes lol. I think every woman LOVES shoes and there are plenty of options if you choose shoes. Personally my mom and I both love Steve Madden or DSW and they both have awesome sales. But Marshalls or Tjmaxx are also great options to get high end shoes at a discounted price.
- Purses: Another thing you can’t go wrong with lol. Again every woman loves purses. Personally my mom likes backpack style purses. If there’s an outlet near where you live then you will have plenty of options for good price handbags. My mom loves fossil and they are always having sale at the outlet. Just like with shoes you get also get great purses at Marshalls or Tjmaxx for a good price. And you can never go wrong with getting something black so it can match everything.
- Gift Card: If you really really really don’t know what to get then you can always get a gift card and let your mom get something she wants. You can even get a gift card to a nail shop/spa or massage place so your mom can have some relaxing time. To go along with this you can write a personal card to make it special (but you can do this with any gift).
- Flowers: This might sound basic, but for some reason women love receiving flowers! To make it more special than picking up a regular bouquet. Pick out your moms favorite flowers, and if she doesn’t have any, get some that are her favorite colors! I would also get this to an addition to a nice card! 💐
- Jewelry: You know the saying Diamonds 💎 are a girls bestfriend? Well it’s true!! You can never go wrong with a necklace for your mom, it will be more special to put everyone of you and your siblings birthstone on the necklace. Very thoughtful. Or perhaps a charm bracelet and if she already has one, a Mother’s Day charm to go on it! Or maybe if your a female, and you both have a charm bracelet you two can have mother and daughter charm or even a bracelet! If you also want to go the cheaper route, get her a pair of diamond earrings or a pair of pearls!
- DIY: Now this gift may be the most affordable but also the most thoughtful. Ideas such as a collage of pictures of you and your mom, family’s pictures. You can also get a mason jar, paint it in your moms favorite color, and write or type 30-50 things why you love your mom! She will love this! Lastly you can create a box full of relaxing things like a candle, bubble bath, face mask and lotion! Preferably her favorite scents!
We’d like to end by saying early happy mother’s day to all the moms out there! and we hope this gave you some gift ideas if you needed some! As always we hope you guys enjoyed this post and if you haven’t already don’t forget to subscribe down below. Until next time…
Ashley & Nydira