Hey gyals, Ashley here!! Nydira is on vacation with her family this week so I thought I would take over and do my first fashion post! So I am showing y’all five looks for the summer!
1. The Chill Look
So this look is perfect for just lounging around or running errands because it’s super simple and quick to put together. But if you like casual fits then you could also wear this out. If I felt like just dressing chill, I would wear this to the movies, or bowling, or arcade. I paired some biker shorts with a basic bodysuit, vans, and a backpack.
(Click the store names to shop each look!)
- Bodysuit: Pretty Little Thing
- Biker Shorts (similar, I got mine from F21, but can’t find them): Fashion Nova
- Backpack (similar-ish, I got mine at Ross): Steve Madden
- Shoes: Vans
2. Casual Look
So this look is also casual but it looks like you put a little more effort into into it. This look is perfect for day time. You can wear this out to lunch, or any activities you might have planned for the day. I paired high waisted denim shorts with a crop top, fanny pack, sunglasses, and Adidas!
- Top: Forever 21
- Shorts: Hollister
- Fanny Pack: Forever 21
- Sunglasses (Similar, mine were from F21): Urban Outfitters
- Shoes: Nordstrom
3. Brunch Look
So this look, as you can see, is what I like to call the brunch look lol. I think this look is perfect for brunch because it looks dressy enough but since it’s a jumpsuit it didn’t take much effort to put together at all. Throw on some heels to get those perfect IG worthy pics lol.
- Jumpsuit (Sold out 😭): Fashion Nova
- Purse (Similar, mine is Steve Madden from Marshalls): Aldo
- Shoes: DSW
4. Beach Look
It’s summer right so I know a lot of us are going to be going on vacations or hitting the pool or beach! This look is perfect for that. I paired some loose flowey pants and sunglasses with a swimsuit.
- Swimsuit: Victoria Secret
- Pants: I got mine from Marshalls but you can find similar style pants anywhere!
- Sunglasses (Similar): Forever 21
- Shoes (Similar, I got mine from Charming Charlie but I LOVE Steve Madden so I definitely recommend these!): Steve Madden
5. Night Out Look
Ok so this last look is perfect for a night out. Going to dinner or the club or both lol. I paired a staple black dress with some strappy black heels to really set the look off! It’s still simple and easy to put together but it looks poppin lol.
- Dress (Similar): Forever 21
- Purse: Forever 21
- Shoes (Similar, mine are Aldo and I got them from DSW): Forever 21
So those are my five looks. I really hope you guys enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed taking the pics and putting everything together! I’m excited to get my first fashion post out there and I can’t wait to do more. As always don’t forget to subscribe down below and share this post if you enjoyed.
Ashley & Nydira