Hey gyals! So this week we’re actually in Miami for Nydira’s birthday, but we couldn’t leave you hanging without a blog post! So we are here to share our essentials for traveling and how we packed, including what tips helped us get us prepared for our trip.
Tips when traveling
- Always dress comfortable when traveling
- Bring snacks, of course your favorites. (Remember no liquids when going to the airport.)
- Arrive early, especially when heading to an airport. Our suggestion is to get to the airport 2 hours before your flight.
- Bring sweater or blanket, whether your flying or driving its always cold in airports and also cold over time in cars during a road trip.
- Plan your trip ahead of time. Its best to know what your going to do on your trip before hand.
- Bring gum, this is a must when flying. This will help your ears to pop when flying. (Tip start chewing when taking off and also when landing)
What You Should Pack!
- Bag for packing shoes and/or intimates
- Small bottles for your body wash, facial cleanser, toner, moisturizer and any other toiletries you want to bring and need.
- When packing your clothes, pack your outfits by day, and also roll your clothes when packing. (It creates more space and room to add anything else you need.)
- Makeup bag, if your flying and only carrying a carry on make sure everything is 3oz or less.
- A separate bag to separate your dirty clothes on your trip.
- Flip flops or slides to walk around the hotel, and beach with.