Hey gyals, it’s Ashley here! I’m back with another fashion post. Today i’ll be sharing some fall fashion necessities, these are items you must have in your closet for the fall season. Most of these items can be found anywhere but don’t forget you click the store names to get them!
1. Basic Tees: In all colors, white, black, nude, and any other color you like. These are essential because fall is all about layering. Especially if you live in Houston where it’s cold in the morning and then hot in the afternoon lol, you’re going to want tee shirts you can layer under jackets.
2. Black Leggings: You can never go wrong with a pair of black leggings and if you like to dress comfy, like me lol, then you need a pair. You can throw these on with a hoodie or a sweatshirt and some Uggs and you have yourself a cozy comfy look.
3. Black Pants: So just having black leggings isn’t enough lol. What if you actually need to dress up for something that’s where the black pants come in handy because they match everything and can be worn anywhere! Work, school, a party, they can be dressed up or dressed down
4. Black Ankle Boots: Because what are you going to where with your black pants lol. And again these go with everything and can be worn with anywhere! I actually need to get myself a pair of these.
5. Hoodies: I think everyone knows this is a necessity lol. In the fall it’s cold but not that cold yet so hoodies will give you the perfect amount of warmth and you can also wear basic tees under if you are the type of person who gets warm easily.
6. Denim Jacket: These are usually light weight jackets so they are perfect for fall weather and you can layer them on top of basic tees or even hoodies if it happens to be really cold. This is another piece I need to add to my closet.
7. Turtlenecks/ Mock Necks: Just like the basic tees these are another item that can be used for layering. You can wear these under jackets and shed the jacket when it gets too hot or you can wear these on their own if it’s not too cold.
8. Cardigans: The perfect item to transition from summer to fall because you can pair cardigans with some of the tanks and tees you wore during the summer to make them warmer. Again it’s all about layering lol.
9. Knit Sweaters: Perfect for when you don’t want to layer lol. And again you can wear these pretty much anywhere you can dress them up to wear out or to work and you can also pair them with leggings to dress them down for a comfy look.
10. Sherpa Sweaters: Now if i’m being honest this may more of a winter necessity but they are soo cute I couldn’t leave them off lol. These sweaters will keep sooo warm so if do live in a place where it’s cold in the fall then these are perfect for you! I will definitely be getting more for my wardrobe lol.
As always I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Comment down below what some of your favorite fall fashion items are and which you plan on updating your wardrobe with this fall!